domingo, 16 de outubro de 2011

                                                                    ATILA ALEX'S PROFILE
Hi. My name is Atilla Alex dos Santos. I´m 23 years. I study at the Federal University of Rio a BIG of Norte attending to sciences and technology course, the second period. I work in the department of odontology of UFRN as a scholar. I like computers games and in the moment  I’m playing League of Legend which is a game of strategy. I like to drink and do it every week. I’m very eclectic tastes in regards to. I like all kinds of music and rhythm. I like a bit of everything, watch movies, go to party call with friends and root for FLAMENGO. I wont to take entrance exams in the close future to medicine course. I fell like to travel. I know many places and take lots of pictures to keep to show my children. In the moment I’m learning to play guitar and I am go a big player. I plan to be an engineer in materials or petroleum, I am still deciding but guess it will be materials because of to involvement in research this course.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário